Monday, April 4, 2016

Research Blog #7: Frame

I am not sure what theory, paradigm, or academic concept help me make sense of my paper. What I do have is information from many sources that supports my thesis. My bibliography consists of studies and research done that links stress, student loans, psychological functioning, physical health, and financial worries. These serve to prove my thesis that the privatization of higher education is essentially further separating the upper class from the middle and lower class, through bot financial methods, as well as psychological ones. The frame of my paper intends to go through the sources and explain how each respective study (with some working together) attributes to the degradation of the lower classes and promotion of the higher class. Essentially, the privatization of higher education is separating the classes through the increasing need for student loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment